Join the ASCT Services Survey Team
ASCT Services Survey Team
The surveys conducted by ASCT Services evaluate all aspects of a laboratory’s operations including on-site diagnostic review. The most effective way to evaluate cytology results is to re-evaluate cytology slides. Only ASCT Services, Inc. surveys provide extensive, on-site rescreening and diagnostic comparison.
ASCT Services Survey Team members must meet the professional criteria below with respect to their profession and responsibilities:
- Qualify as General Supervisors in cytology under §493.1469 42 CFR (minimum three years work experience)
- Be an active member of the American Society for Cytotechnology (ASCT)
- Be certified and registered with the American Society of Clinical Pathologists (ASCP)
- Annually pass the Gynecologic Cytology Proficiency Testing (PT) under CLIA
- Routinely participate in continuing education programs
- Adhere to established workload limits
- Be certified in a minimum of one liquid-based technology
Join the ASCT Services Survey Team as a Consultant Cytotechnologist
For consideration to the ASCT Services, Inc. Survey Team as a consultant cytotechnologist, a packet of several documents and reference letters must be submitted.